Los Angeles, CA — May 16, 2016 — What are today’s alternative funding options, given current market trends and regulations?
Think beyond traditional VC and angel financing.
Entrepreneurs and innovators alike will learn the answer to this question at the 2016 Global Alternative Funding Forum on November 11, 2017, from 8 AM to 6:30 PM at the Skirball Center, Los Angeles, CA 90049. This exclusive Forum is known worldwide for bringing together world class financiers, the most prominent business leaders, private investors, government and other top experts in the field of capital formation for young ventures and emerging growth companies. The FinTech Venture Investing Expo will follow on November 12 at the Santa Monica Civic Center.
Here, Victoria Silchenko, Forum and Expo founder, will bring together the leading alternative funding experts from around the world.
“We are excited to celebrate our Fifth Anniversary and proud to be a leading force for helping entrepreneurs and innovators navigate through modern financing options while building the most informed and impactful community. Our one-of-a-kind Forum with its 360 degree view of innovative financing options for entrepreneurial ventures continues to bring together a truly unique collection of the most influential players in FinTech and capital markets,” Victoria noted. “The broad range of venture financing topics we are offering this year is defining our goal to give the most objective view of what really works. It also reflects our aim to spotlight the most innovative and impactful financing platforms and programs that would trigger creativity and help the next generation entrepreneurs and financiers to fortify their positive impact,” she continued.
Key topics for discussion include:
• Artificial Intelligence in finance and investing
• Top investing platforms for accredited investors
• New regulatory landscape: rules enforced under the JOBS ACT
• Equity crowdfunding for non-accredited investors: Reg A+ & Title III
• Royalty based financing and royalty crowdfunding
• Peer-to-peer lending platforms for growth capital
• Alternative venture exchanges and secondary markets for small businesses
• Alternative currencies as a new funding source
• Next generation VC funds, micro-funds and angel investors’ syndicates
• EB-5 financing programs to attract foreign investors
• Bridge financing for small businesses
• Business grants, SBA loans and government funding programs
• New financing alternatives for TV, Media & Entertainment projects
Early bird registration for the full-day conference, 9 AM to 6:30 PM is $195 until June 20. Sign up by going to http://metropoleglobalforum.com/registration. Attendees may also attend the Expo on November 12 at no additional cost. If attending only the Expo, the registration fee is $50.
As one of the leading alternative funding experts in the nation, a lecturer in entrepreneurial finance, a writer on equity crowdfunding, mini-IPOs, VCs and FinTech, creator of the premier forum on alternative financing that is set to be held in Los Angeles on November 11 this year, with a working background at both the Milken Institute and with legendary Dr. Arthur Laffer (former economic adviser for President Reagan), Victoria Silchenko, Ph.D., is available for an interview to address this question. She currently heads Metropole Capital Group which advises clients on such matters.
Others involved with the 2016 Global Alternative Funding Forum (the fifth annual event) which unites investors, financiers and government representatives that come together to discuss the financing options available to entrepreneurial ventures, are also available for an interview and would be pleased to make the arrangements.