USC Marshall Greif Incubator, one of the country’s leading university startup incubators, will be hosting a Mentor Series for founders at the university program this July 1st and 2nd. A number of industry-recognized entrepreneurs, executives and founders will be participating, with the aim to support the tech ecosystem at large during COVID-19.
During the two-day event mentors associated with the incubator, which include venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, marketing professionals and journalists, will provide insight into product, fundraising, media, launching, industry verticals and more.
For founders at the incubator looking for advice on starting out, cash flow, media outreach and fundraising, these events could be particularly useful.
Here’s the list of speakers:
- Andrew Wight, Science Journalist, Contributor to Forbes, NBC, Nature etc.
- Jonathan Greechan, Co-Founder of the Founder Institute, the world’s largest pre-seed startup accelerator
- Sebastian Vidal, CEO at Parallel18
- Barbara Shannon, Founder of the CEO Board — ATHENA
- Adam Christensen, Vice President, Global Head of Marketing, Brand and Communications at Ingram Micro Cloud
- Lauren Cascio, Co-Founder at Abartys Health
- Amyn Gillani, CEO at Talos Digital
- Sam Corcos, CEO at Levels
- Jim Glade, Principal at Publicize
- David Dorr, Co-Founder at Coro Global
The USC Marshall Greif Incubator accelerates the development of USC’s entrepreneurs through education, mentorship, and community. Each year it works with founders on product development, customer acquisition, distribution, team development and fundraising.
The program, led by Paul Orlando, also provides additional support in the form of legal assistance, potential financial grants, and access to mentors.