Horasis Asia Meeting will be held this November 30th, bringing together tech leaders and power brokers from across the globe. Discussions at the conference will focus on ways countries in the region can move forward as they face economic disruptions due to the coronavirus.
Individuals interested in watching the virtual conference should visit here.
Horasis Asia Meeting was founded in 2016 and has become one of the region’s most important forums.
2020 presented a unique challenge for Asian economies, as Asia is now suffering through its first regional recession in 60 years.
Said Frank-Jürgen Richter, Chairman of Horasis, “Horasis realizes that in these extraordinary times, embracing multilateralism is paramount to solving the most imminent global challenges.”
Among the tech leaders in attendance for the Horasis Asia Meeting 2020 are:
- Kouhei Kurihara, Co-Founder, Privacy by Design Lab, Japan
- Li Haoyuan, Founder and Chairman, Alluxio, USA
- Rishi Mehra, Chief Executive Officer, Wishfin, India
- Xiaoyin Qu, Founder, Run The World, USA
- Bienca Yang, Senior Vice President, Newegg.com, USA
- Louis Li, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Founder Ventures, China
Over the course of the Horasis Asia Meeting talks will focus on rebooting economic activity, how job creation in the region will be going forward, and how greater sustainable development can occur in the region in a post-coronavirus world.
Political leaders to speak at the conference include, among others:
- Shahriar Alam, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh
- Ramon Lopez, Secretary of Trade and Industry, The Philippines
- Fabrizio Hochschild, Under-Secretary General, Special Adviser on Preparations for the 75th United Nations Anniversary
- Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport & Highways, Shipping and of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, India
- Johnny G. Plate, Minister of Communication and Information Technology, Indonesia
Featured photo of Horasis Chairman Frank-Jürgen Richter